Forums Latest Members

Kyle L - What an exceptional seller!

1. bupdyke Apr 7, 2014

I would like to leave a special word for Kyle.

I purchased a couple of beautiful Seamaster's from Kyle. When one arrived the crystal was loose, which I mentioned to him. He did not know the crystal was loose, and immediately offered to replace it. In the meantime, while it was off, one of the markers came off the dial! I never found the marker. I put up a blog asking if any of the members of the forum had a marker, and my best bet seemed to be to send it to Kirk Dial in LA.

I can hardly believe what took place. Kyle seached and found a dial on eBay with the exact markers and bought it. He then invited me to send the watch back to him and he would not only fix the dial with the replaced marker, but would order the right crystal for the watch.

This is absolutely exceptional service. ::jumpy:: I have rarely done business with one who is so conscientious with his customer service. I would without a single reservation recommend Kyle as an exceptional member and seller of fine timepieces.

Kyle, thank you! You are a Prince. :thumbsup:

2. woodwkr2 Apr 7, 2014

Well done, Kyle. It sounds like you are not only a gentleman, but one who as also acquired some fine watchmaking skills. Cheers!