Forums Latest Members
  1. pdxleaf ... Mar 12, 2023

I think @krogerfoot and I first talked when I was looking for a BOR bracelet for my Seamaster. We've talked a lot and I've forgotten all the details, but either he offered to find me a bracelet for my WTB post or I learned that he was in Japan and might be able to find me the bracelet. K. did find a beautiful bracelet and then later found another one for a Constellation I had bought. He was very kind with his time and looked at several before he found the best one.

I'd like to think we've become friends since then. Watches are great but there's a lot more to life than watches.

Recently K bought an Apollo XI Straight writing Speedmaster for me from a Japanese based auction. He then found and purchased a nice 1175 bracelet with end links. Needless to say I am very grateful.

The purpose of this thread is to tell anyone who is considering buying or selling anything with krogerfoot that K is an honorable fellow. The other purpose is to share the information, with his permission, that K can help you find watches and watch related items in Japan. Japan can be a great place to source hard to find missings bits or special pieces. Just PM him if you are looking at something in Japan and he can help with the purchase, shipping, etc, which is what he did for me when I saw the Speedy on an auction site.

Dave