Forums Latest Members
  1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 14, 2014

Kringkily AKA George.

Most of you know that Kringkily is a regular seller on this forum. He is probably the only watch listings i look at without fail due to his reputation as a seller.

Today my Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 20th Anniversary Arrived (a day early) and what can i say.... It is mint! The watch is not as he described and way over what i was expecting for a 25 year old watch. His description is a little on the 'soft' side of the actual condition of the piece, he listed it as in great condition - it should have been exceptional.

I will also personally thank him for sending it for a service for me and holding on to it while i was on vacation in the UK.

If you are looking for a watch please do not hesitate to use Kringkily, he really is a top class seller and for sure i will deal with again.

Thank you for George for supplying a watch that i have been after in near complete set as possible - I love it and it now sits in my Speedy collection with pride.

Darren

Here is the link to the watch here

2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Jul 14, 2014

Oh. From the thread title, I thought someone was finally going to complain. Dust specks on the box? Guarantee booklet had a slight dog ear on the third page? No? Nothing? Ho-hum. Very boring, this George. ;)

tpatta, Darlinboy, epl108 and 2 others like this.
  3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 14, 2014

No - don't be daft!