Forums Latest Members

Kringkily lives up to his reputation.

1. dreigläser Jul 8, 2016

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to this forum and I just wanted to give a shout out to Kringkily from NY.

I just purchased at Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 from him and it is just absolutely stunning in person. He trusted me even though it was my first time purchasing through the forums here. The watch was shipped promptly after payment cleared, via FedEx priority international to Singapore. It encountered a hiccup along the way passing through customs but Kringkily was already on the matter even before I had contacted him about it.

His pics were honest, clear and reliable. If anything, it somehow looked even more amazing in person. I can't recommend him even more and the sheer volume of outstanding feedback you can find on the web about him is just testament to how satisfied his customer and fanbase are.

So, thanks again, and all the best.

Cheers,
    dreigläser

2. dreigläser Jul 12, 2016

Just realised the bracelet has rust and grime which has resulted in the stiffening of its pins, hence I've been having difficulty sizing it. I've just sent it in for servicing... It's a little disappointing and Kringkily's been in touch with me, just waiting to hear back from the technician now.

Edited Jul 12, 2016
  3. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Jul 12, 2016

You left me a message 20min before this and no chance to respond in time?... I can't predict the pin being stiff but always willing to listen and work with my clients...

4. dreigläser Jul 12, 2016

You're right, it was a little unfair to have done so, I suppose my dismay at my current predicament has left me feeling a little exasperated. I've amended it accordingly, I'm still waiting to hear back from the service technician. Thanks for getting back to me.