Forums Latest Members
  1. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Jul 6, 2019

IMG_0312.jpeg IMG_0313.jpeg IMG_0314.jpeg

What I didn't mention in my other thread was that I sent the watchmaker two KO 2627 Seamaster Calendars and he serviced them both.

This one wasn't the keeper, but it's not bad, either. Case, gold over steel, is actually pretty good (ignore my fingerprint on the bezel at the top), the caseback is similarly not bad, and the crown does not show a lot of wear. The movement was serviced, and while some parts show some wear, it runs and keeps time. Refinished waffle dial probably won't make you ill. New generic crystal.

This piece will fill a hole in a collection, be a good present for the child who can't leave daddy's collection untouched, for the wife who finds it pretty and doesn't mind its flaws, or you just want to steal the good parts for your 2627... all up to you, I don't care!

This is a US-market case with 11/16ths strap. I even added an Omega buckle for you on this NOS strap that is too small for me.

Shipping by Priority Mail included in the lower 48, additional elsewhere. Payment by Paypal friends and family, teller check, or Postal money order. Been running well since I got it back, so no returns. If it stops dead and doesn't run, we'll consult the watchmaker.

Why spend $1000 or more on eBay to find out the damn thing is worn out when you can pay $275 and I'll tell you to your face? But, there is plenty of life left in the old girl if you can see past the flaws.

Tom

Edited Jul 6, 2019
    Nathan1967 likes this.