Forums Latest Members
  1. jcmartinez98 Oct 15, 2015

on a work trip and had a chance to visit some fine watches- I'll post only the omegas here...

After seeing a gray side of the moon in person and without its protective film, I can finally say that at least I understand the clamor. I still prefer my DSOM, but this one is a stunner as well.

The Tresor is the only one of the dressier watches that really stops me in my tracks.

Especially with the 2 SM300s side-by-side, for me there is no contest between the LE and the "original." I vastly prefer the non-Bond version, though the all-brushed bracelet is a winner over the PCLs.

Finally, for me, the pitch black is the winner of the new dark sides over the vintage black and sedna gold. I have still not been able to see the black black in person.
    The new black ceramic and titanium deployant clasp are amazing. I will likely try to obtain the strap and deployant that are on the Sedna gold version to dress up the DSOM as necessary.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg
    Edited Oct 15, 2015
  2. jud Oct 15, 2015

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

3. shutterlife Oct 15, 2015

A lot of good looking pieces. Wish they would make a SS version of the tresor, would be nice. Guess I'll have to opt for the SS Globemaster instead.

I should visit my OB see if they got any of the new DSOTM in, would be nice to see them in person. I'm still leaning toward to Sedna Black, but $15,000 is a lot harder to swallow.

4. sensui Oct 16, 2015

Thanks for the pictures. Out of the new variants of the dark side....it's gotta be the pitch black for me. That matte finish is just so unique in person.

jcmartinez98 likes this.