Forums Latest Members
  1. blunosr Jun 3, 2017

Chronostop Driver no date. Really nice dial colour which I wasn't sure about until I saw it in person. Bracelet is comfortable and fun to wear. Looking forward to getting it into the rotation. Bad phone pictures but I'm no photographer. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SuperHero, TexOmega, ahartfie and 6 others like this.
  2. M'Bob Jun 3, 2017

Quite nice, especially the dial and hands. For some reason, it is common to see degradation on these, but this one is really clean. Maybe a new crystal to address that crack?

blunosr likes this.
  3. chipsotoole Jun 3, 2017

That's a lovely watch. I've got a Chronostop too. But not the kind you wear on the inside of the wrist...looks like with original bracelet too. A brave colour for Omega to offer back in 69. Wear it in health with a pair of pig skin, string backed driving gloves!! they're really great watches!!
    IMG_1946.jpg

tapaptpat likes this.
  4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jun 3, 2017

Chips, you could have a career as a professional eBay photographer.

Edited Jun 3, 2017
    McKinley, Paulomega, ahartfie and 2 others like this.
  5. chipsotoole Jun 3, 2017

ok ok....I just grabbed any old one!!! LOL IMG_1941.jpg

efauser likes this.
  6. SuperHero Jan 1, 2018

WOW! Great condition, the lume at 12 along with having all the lume plots intact is really amazing. When I was looking, often the lume plots at the end of the indicies are not all there. The case looks unpolished, hands are still white and the colour of the dial is uncommon.
    Great pick-up!