Forums Latest Members

Just for fun: a crossword puzzle for you, ΩF – UG style!

1. Severin Jan 15, 2016

The kids introduce me to all kinds of fun online gadgets, this week it was crossword puzzle generators.
    For your amusement, I’ve put together this crossword puzzle with a (mostly) Universal Genève theme. There are fifty clues, I learned about 49 things in assembling them. I will post the answer key in about 2 to 3 weeks. In the meantime, have a look and enjoy (even if there is an error or two in there somewhere)!
    s (edit: added better resolution pics)
    UG Crossword Severin Clearer.png UG Crossword Severin Key.png

Edited Jan 15, 2016
    Dre, dougiedude, x3no and 2 others like this.
  2. Severin Jan 15, 2016

P.s. If you'd like answers sooner, send me a pm and I will provide you an advance copy. Enjoy.

3. Severin Jan 16, 2016

On the issue of working on the puzzle on paper, I'd suggest a simple click, zoom, copy, paste and print. The boxes and clues are two separate images, so this process will need to be done for both. With that, you'll be good to go for the train ride or whatnot. Thank you,
    S.

4. Severin Jan 28, 2016

The time has come, more or less: please see below for answers to edition 1 of our mostly-UG-themed crossword puzzle. I’ve added a few filler pics as prelude in case someone doesn’t want to see the answers yet).
    I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few groan-inducing or arguably incorrect answers here, but I do hope you’ve had fun with it nonetheless. How did you do?
    Thank you
    Untitled.jpg 1MBAM1-637x1024.jpg sculpture-37-769x1024.jpg yoshitoshi_hifructose_magicpony_1024x1024.jpg sculpture-36-769x1024.jpg Answers.png UG Crossword Severin Key.png

Dre likes this.