Just finished on eBay but it’s a redial right?

Posts
18,737
Likes
38,888
mmm lume @ 3

Crystal distortion, also known as refraction, when light passes through different mediums, like the curved edge of plastic crystals.
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
Crystal distortion, also known as refraction, when light passes through different mediums, like the curved edge of plastic crystals.

maybe so. The ‘automatic’ script in particular looks terrible. I was tempted to bid as I like the Arabic dials but couldn’t satisfy myself it was original.
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
1,792
maybe so. The ‘automatic’ script in particular looks terrible. I was tempted to bid as I like the Arabic dials but couldn’t satisfy myself it was original.
Good move, I’m not convinced either.

T Swiss Made T is way out of alignment with the minute markers.
 
Posts
1,589
Likes
5,748
Good move, I’m not convinced either.

T Swiss Made T is way out of alignment with the minute markers.


Exactly …
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
I think the misalignment could be because of dirt, there's some dirt near the 24th minute marker too