Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope

1. Myron Sep 7, 2017

Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope

I’ve bought a number of new-for-2017 releases that I’m really happy about, so I am making an effort to get my collection under control to keep the peace at home. I am listing a number of modern and vintage watches for sale and I am NOT looking for trades at this time, thanks. For fastest response, please send your inquiries to me directly at roverhaven at gmail dot com. I am good at checking PM’s, but I’ll see your email sooner than I would your PM and it makes communication simpler.

For sale here is my Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope. I am the original owner of this watch (bought new in January, 2015) and have everything for it (boxes, papers, warranty card, instruction booklet, etc) that it came with from the AD in Austria. The original bracelet is brand new and unworn. These watches wear very nicely on shell cordovan straps, so that's how I wore it. Like all my watches, it was worn carefully and its virtually LNIB condition reflects this. The warranty has expired, however the watch is in excellent condition and keeping great time.

Case diameter: 40 mm
    Lug Width: 20 mm
    Crystal: Plexi
    Water Resistance: 50 m
    Crown: Non-Screw-Down
    Movement: Valjoux 7750 automatic (note that this is not one of the Junghans watches with modular chrono movement)

This watch has no known mechanical issues and is running perfectly. The chronograph starts, stops, and resets perfectly. It’s a great watch that I have loved owning. No major scratches, dings, or dents. The crystal is perfect. The only imperfection I can find is strap-changing marks on the inside or the underside of the lugs but even those are minor.

$1249 USD OBRO This is a smokin' deal for this watch in this condition, and is 500 bucks less than I paid for it brand new 2.5 years ago. Included in this price are the PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. I will ship outside the USA, but at your cost and risk.

Returns accepted if the watch proves to be substantively different than I've described it (which of course, it isn't). :)

I have tons of references on this and other forums, and would like to be able to check yours as well. I value high-integrity deals and smooth transactions and would hope for the same from you.

Thanks for looking at my post!

Myron

PS, I've just realized I didn't take pictures of the owner's manual and AD-stamped warranty card, but they are present and in perfect condition. Thanks.
    P8290037.JPG P8290038.JPG P8290039.JPG P8290040.JPG P8290041.JPG P8290042.JPG P8290043.JPG P8290044.JPG P8290045.JPG P8290046.JPG

2. Myron Sep 16, 2017

Withdrawn for now. Thanks OF.