Forums Latest Members

Journal Suisse d’Horlogerie

1. Rumar89 Jan 6, 2020

Hello all,

I’ve been trying to get my hands on the below information and was hoping some of you might be able to help.

I sent an email to ETH Zurich the other day, requesting copies of Journal suisse d’horlogerie. Their library in Hönngerberg has copies of all the editions going back to 1945. Apparently, due to copyright laws they are unable to provide a copies to an address outside of Switzerland. @kov was kind enough to provide his, but EHT basically told me to piss off.

Specifically, I’m looking for B.O. chronometer numbers that were apparently published in the journal (see below).

ABFDCC70-759F-4D5A-99BF-E6F924DADDB3.jpeg
    0BF3BE73-DE42-49CD-A314-1DE23EA4D575.jpeg

The above example is from Fritz von Osterhausen’s Wristwatch Chronometers and he gives the impression that this information was published annually. Does anyone have access to copies of the Journal? I know @Tony C. mentioned a few years ago that he had a friend in California who had old copies.

Thanks to @kov for his assistance and to anyone who can help!

Andrew

kov likes this.
  2. Rumar89 Jan 17, 2020

Apparently, there is also a copy at the Bibliotheque de la Ville La Chaux-de-Fonds. I sent them an email, but have not received a response.