Forums Latest Members
  1. akgmjgjag Jun 5, 2017

Hi all,
    I just purchased an omega from jomashop. The watch was beautiful and legit, but I had the worst experience with customer service. It was appalling actually. Any other thoughts or concerns about them? I'll never use jomashop again. Any suggestions on where to have a better watch buying experience that saves money--I am willing to pay a little more for better service but still want to save over a boutique.

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jun 5, 2017

You might want to do a search of OF for jomashop. There have been several threads, and they all contain info on other vendors/ resellers.

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 5, 2017

We would love to hear your issues. As for best place to buy it depends on model and mfg.

4. noordijn Jun 5, 2017

Should this be in open discussions sub forum instead vintage Omega sub forum?

5. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Jun 5, 2017

I just bought a Glycine Airman 18 from Jomashop and it was an entirely pleasant and hassle free experience From the placing of the order, the USPS tracking to the delivery, everything went smoothly. They even sent me a transcript of the livechat I had to ensure the watch was actually in stock and I'd get the purist not the GMT version. The only downside was the UK import duties, but even then it was cheaper than any Europoen vendor I could find.

I'd buy from them again, but that's just my experience.

quito likes this.
  6. WatchArt Jun 5, 2017

I have bought many (lower value) timepieces and never had a negative experience. Can you explain what happened/ ? Perhaps just a one off or bad day? But certainly worth investigating. They are one of the busiest internet dealers in the US.

7. Slo084 Jun 5, 2017

I bought a watch from them before for my wife. I did have to send it back for service as it was running slow. Overall, I didn't have much issue with their customer service. Most our communication was thru email and response time was not as fast as I would like but nonetheless they responded in a reasonable time frame. Sucks that you had a bad experience with them. From what I read, its a hit and miss with them. Wish their customer service was more consistent. But for me I would buy again from them. Their prices are usually cheaper than other dealers.

8. skkali168 Jun 5, 2017

Bought an omega speedmaster at Jomashop ten years ago. Had no issues too. I didn’t need anything special and I did not require returns or exchanges.

I think I only know how good a company or shopping website is until I have real
    Questions, special
    Requests or returns or exchanges.

9. quito No, my first name is NOT Mos. Jun 5, 2017

I bought several watches from them with only great experiences. image.jpg