ASE likes this.
  2. cristos71 Jan 28, 2018

Looks like a wind-up to me

::rimshot::

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 28, 2018

With a caseback like this
    image.jpeg

4. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jan 28, 2018

Heavy sweaty guitar action? And who wrote the letter? A five year old?

You should see his bullshit post about the Paul Von Hindenburg Signed Document WW1 PSA/DNAPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer beware!

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jan 28, 2018

In case it gets "lost".

Paul Von Hindenburg was the second president of Germany and Adolf hitler’s pre assessor, who gave the permission and chancellorship of Germany to Adolf Hitler in January 20 1933.

He is a very known leader throughout WW1 and many Germans honoured him, he was a General field Marshall and statesman who commanded the German army during the second half of WW1 when later he was appointed as president of Germany in 1925.

He was one of the greatest leaders to ever lead Germany and a true icon to the German empire !!!

A wealthy war dealer merchant contacted me a few weeks ago and he is a major collector of WW1 and WW2 items and memorabilia signed by famous dictators, he informed me that he is willing to pay me $150,000 for the Document Signed by Hindenburg, however he is out on buisness for the next 2 months, so for any major WW1 collectors out there this is your chance to grab this rare piece of German WW1 history before it’s gone!!!!!!

Document is in German language and has the offical seal on the bottom left hand corner of the document, followed by the signature of Hindenburg signed on the bottom, which is dated from October 3rd 1929. Authenticated by PSA/DNA and comes with their letter of authenticity.

Since price of how much the war dealer merchant wishes to pay me is $150,000 I am being super generous and CHARGING ONLY $1,800 and all best offers included :) !!!!!! AS I MENTION I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE MERCHANT AND NEXT WEEK HE WILL 100% BUY THE DOCUMENT OF ME FOR $150,000 SO THERE IS STILL A BIG CHANCE FOR ALL YOU HIGH EBAY CUSTOMERS TO GRAB THIS WHILE ITS STILL AVAILABLE

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

As I mention once more this item is for any major WW1 collectors, please be advised that if this document is not sold on eBay by the next 2 months it will be sold to the merchant. THANKYOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING !!!

SERIOUS BUYERS, PLEASE MAKE A SERIOUS OFFER OF BUY IT NOW AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OTHER INFO REGARDING THIS DOCUMENT. THANKS !!!

PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT THIS DOCUMENT IS 100% AUTHENTIC AND VERY RARE TO FIND, THERE ARE OTHER HINDENBURG SIGNATURES LISTED ON EBAY BUT ARE NOT CERTIFIED AND MOST CASES THEY ARE JUST REPRINTS, DON’T BE FOOLED, THANKYOU!!!

GET THIS PIECE OF RARE HISTORY BEFORE ITS GONE FOREVER!!!

GET IT AS A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT :)

This document will be shipped worldwide :)

Any questions please ask before buying :)

Thanks for looking happy bidding :)

6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 28, 2018

But I sent him a email and he said

noelekal and WhatYourWatchSay like this.
  7. hotwheels Jan 28, 2018

Must be genuine it's on eBay :)

8. dan7800 Jan 28, 2018

John, my 7 year old niece, and I have the same handwriting in common.

I might bid $50 on this.

9. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jan 28, 2018

PSA is a legitimate authenticator of memorabilia like this. Unfortunately, there have been fake slabs and certificates found in the marketplace.

Here is a sales listing for a PSA authenticated Lennon signature:

https://jet.com/product/detail/7306...IWCWechXRNg8Dvv0xDYerZrF5D9Lc7CEaAg7-EALw_wcB

It looks somewhat similar to the signature on the letter, but you would need to hire a professional in this field and send them to Australia to have any clue if this is the real deal. Even then, you’d need more details to fill in the story.

I find it odd that the seller has not had this letter sent to PSA, yet the von Hindenburg document was PSA authenticated.

No thank you.
    gatorcpa

noelekal likes this.
  10. Edward53 Jan 28, 2018

Quotes from the handwritten letter:

"A small gift of my appreciation".

"Take extra care for it".

Bullshit.

noelekal and NOTSHARP like this.
  11. Dero13 4 watches. All set to the wrong time. Jan 28, 2018

I feel like this is something that would be on the show "Pawn Stars". The handwriting in the document is so bad it looks like I wrote it

noelekal likes this.
  12. 77deluxe Jan 28, 2018

Awful.

13. COYI Jan 28, 2018

In the UK, 'Yours faithfully' is used to address someone you don't know and is used with 'Dear Sir' at the beginning of the letter. If you know the person you are writing to one would use 'Yours sincerely'. John Lennon is unlikely to have made this mistake.

14. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Jan 28, 2018

It has to be true. It came from his grandfather. If it had come from his uncle then it would be fake.;)

gdupree and kkt like this.
  15. GordonL Jan 28, 2018

I'm not sure that John was big on grammatical correctness. However I'd want to know a lot more about the seller's grandfather before believing any of his story.

AveConscientia likes this.
  16. Edward53 Jan 28, 2018

It's pretty clear that whoever wrote that letter didn't have English as their first language.

17. pennsyl936 Jan 28, 2018

"THIS WAS ONE OF MY GRANDFATHERS MOST VALUABLE ITEM HE COULD EVER GET HIS HANDS ON"

...poor bloke

AveConscientia likes this.
  18. jimmyd13 Jan 28, 2018

Totally thread hijacking but I know of a Bulova LED quartz that was bought by Britt Ekland and given to Rod Stewart who then gave it to a member of his band ... this is totally undocumented so would a simple letter add any provenance ?

19. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 28, 2018

Yes, preferably with Rod Stewart’s signature.

jimmyd13 likes this.
  20. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Jan 28, 2018

Just no.

[​IMG]

Purported to be April of '71 above.

December of '71 below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even John Lennon couldn't help me get off on or understand Yoko's music