Forums Latest Members

OHPF JLC Reverso Grande GMT - reduced

1. Brent7928 Apr 21, 2015

Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande GMT

Up for sale is my discontinued JLC Reverso Grande GMT. I really hate to let this one go. I have bought and sold this watch twice and know that I will try to find another one again. Other projects require me to let it go. Here are the details:

Model: JLC Reverso Grande GMT

Functions: Day, date two time zones, morning / night indicator and GMT indicator, 8 day wind status indicator

Case: Watch is overall clean with normal wear. The Reversos are made with a very soft steel so they scratch easily. Some like this, others do not. I like it as it looks less “blingy”

The watch is running well with an 8 day movement. I have not timed the watch and typically wear it for a couple days at a time in rotation with others. It appears to keep accurate time over the 8 day period possibly running a little fast towards the very end of the wind.

Watch comes with the original inner and outer box, books and stamped card and GMT adjuster tool. It also comes with both an original black JLC strap and a high end Whisky colored alligator strap.

Price: $7,899 delivered

Price: $7,8 IMG_1646.JPG IMG_1647.JPG IMG_1648.JPG IMG_1649.JPG 99 delivered

IMG_1650.JPG IMG_1651.JPG
  2. Brent7928 Apr 27, 2015

Sold Pending Funds - thanks!