Forums Latest Members

SOLD JLC Jaeger LeCoultre Master Calendar Moon (Complete and Service'12)

1. pcdubc Apr 17, 2016

It truly pains me to list this. But I need the funds to pursue another great piece

For your consideration is a JLC Master Calendar Moon in steel, featuring a black dial, red accents on the full calendar, and gold/blue moonphase.

IMG_6280.JPG

- It has a 37mm diameter, from 2000.

- Good condition with normal signs of wear.

- It has been serviced by JLC in April 2015, with receipt, test results (all in spanish)

- Complete with inner-outer boxes, manuals, dated paper.

- Currently mounted on a Nomos Velour Strap. Original deployant clasp (signs of wear), and original strap (very worn) are also included.

- There is one imperfection on the dial, as can be seen in the photo below. There is, what looks to be a white residue, right below the "15" at the top of the moonphase. This is not noticeable on the wrist. I became aware of it only after seeing it in high-res photos. I had elected not to touch it until the next service.

IMG_6810.JPG
    IMG_6966.JPG
    IMG_6961.JPG IMG_6964.JPG

I am asking $4950 OBRO, wired and shipped in the US. Paypal welcome, but buyer absorbs fees

Thanks for looking

Peter
    Edit: Switched the ordering of photos and text.
    Edit: Service was in 2015, not 2012.
    Edit: The hands are replaced. The original hands and crown (in excellent condition) are included.

Edited Apr 25, 2016
    Slipstreamer, Hijak, Dgercp and 12 others like this.
  2. pcdubc Apr 17, 2016

Correction: the service took place in April 2015, according to the attached service receipt. Also, no parts were replaced. What's included are a set of nearly new hands and crown
    JLC Parts.jpg
    JLC service receipt.jpg

Edit: correction to this correction...the hands and crown are replaced in during the JLC service. Pictured here are the original parts, all in fantastic condition.

Edited Apr 25, 2016
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 24, 2016

Lovely watch!! I missed this sale...

for the record. "Cambio de agujas" means the hands where replaced, which is why you have the originals.

Outstanding sale though!

pcdubc, Bluemartinifan and Traveler like this.
  4. pcdubc Apr 25, 2016

Thank you for the correction!

5. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 25, 2016

Congrats to the new owner. These are absolutely lovely watches ::love:: :thumbsup:

pcdubc and NT931 like this.