Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Japan Racing Speedmaster build-up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gee_cee Mar 10, 2020

Hi all,

I'm offering a Japan Racing Speedmaster in excellent condition.

This is a current model 311.30.42.30.01.005 Speedmaster. A respected UK authorised repair centre installed the NOS Japan Racing dial and hands for me in February last year.

The warranty card is dated 17.01.19 so the watch is just over a year old (although no Omega warranty of course due to the change of dial). It's running at about 1 second per day fast as they also regulated it for me while it was in with them, so it's well, well within COSC - very nearly perfect timekeeping.

Condition is excellent, with just a couple of very minor marks on the visible part of the lugs on the left side, and strap-changing marks on the underside of all lugs. I'm being picky though; overall it's fantastic. No marks I can see with naked eye to hesalite or bezel.

Bracelet and clasp in very good condition. Just a couple of small scuffs that can be seen best in 6th pic down.

I sourced a laquered wooden box that's correct for the original 3570.40 LE (included). Manual, warranty and pictogram cards also included.

I'm also including it's original (black & white) dial and handset.

The watch (and myself) are in the UK.

I'm asking £4750

I have limited feedback as a seller on OF, but did sell an Apollo 11 45th LE to a member here last summer, and I have over 10 years worth of solid feedback as both a buyer and seller on TZ-UK which I can provide.

Any questions at all please just ask.

Edited Apr 3, 2020
    GIGI321 and destroid like this.
  2. gee_cee Mar 10, 2020

Edited Apr 3, 2020
    ukpaul likes this.
  3. gee_cee Mar 13, 2020

Edited Apr 3, 2020
  4. gee_cee Mar 16, 2020

Edited Apr 3, 2020
    Igora, hanky6, GIGI321 and 4 others like this.
  5. gee_cee Mar 19, 2020

Edited Apr 3, 2020
    Zdzislaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.