Jaeger weems mkv11a 6b/159

Location: GB SOLD 
£ 2500
Posts
361
Likes
560
For sale Jaeger Le Coultre Weems mkv11a 6b/159 all original including winding crown snd locking crown, great condition and keeps great time.
£5,500 pm for more photos

Hope this post is ok

 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
Did you mean to post this in the sales forum?
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
Did you mean to post this in the sales forum?
Yes but don’t know how, hopefully it gets out in the correct place,
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
I think the mods will remove it because it’s against the rules.

There is a forum called Private Sales. Read the rules in the sticky thread carefully and then post a listing thread in that forum.

It’s not hard, we all do it.
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
I think the mods will remove it because it’s against the rules.

There is a forum called Private Sales. Read the rules in the sticky thread carefully and then post a listing thread in that forum.

It’s not hard, we all do it.
Someone was kind enough to move it to the right place before, I’m not very savvy with tech