Forums Latest Members

SOLD Jaeger LeCoultre Ref. 1901 UItra Thin

1. Fer Seamaster Nov 4, 2015

I am posting for sale this watch as I need to raise funds for a recent purchase... and I want to run a new business project, so I need to recover my investments (at least partially!).

This is a fully original stainless steel Jaeger LeCoultre Ref. 1901 Ultra Thin with crosshair dial and offset logo, which is a desirable combination, I think. This watch dates back to the sixties, I cannot set a certain date.

Case is 34 mm wide and quite thin, I would say 3 mm. Movement is the famous JLC cal. 818, in quite good condition. It is runing strong and with not important deviations. I cannot asses any deviation as it has no running seconds hand.

General condition of the watch is quite good, as per the photos below. I would remark a chip in the crystal near 12 o'clock. Dial has some patina, as well as the hands. I must remark crown is also original and properly signed, as it seems these watches tend to have it replaced.

I can include in the deal a contemporary JLC box and outer cardborad box (coming from a Reverso) and watch shall be supplied with a new and unused leather strap.

Regarding valuation, It has been a hard task for me to set a current market price, as I have seen this watch ranging from just under 1000 USD to north 3000 USD. I think a fair price for this set is 1.250 USD or equivalent in EUR or BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I am including in that amount Paypal payment fees and shipping internationally with a top courier fully insured to your door. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain.

Regarding returns: I think watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

IMG_2341.JPG IMG_2342.JPG IMG_2343.JPG IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2348.JPG IMG_2351.JPG IMG_2352.JPG IMG_2353.JPG IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2356.JPG IMG_2357.JPG

Edited Nov 10, 2015
    LawBrk, George.A, Commander D and 4 others like this.
  2. Fer Seamaster Nov 10, 2015

Up with price reduction:

NOW 1250 USD or equivalent in EUR or BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

3. Fer Seamaster Nov 15, 2015

Sunday bump!!

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Nov 15, 2015

Could you post a close up of the dial front on flat, and the 10 and 11 marker....

Thanks

5. Fer Seamaster Nov 16, 2015

As requested by @STANDY and some others, more pics of the dial.

I must clarify the dial, hands and indexes are fully original (as you may check), including some nice patina in hands and indexes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

STANDY likes this.
  6. Fer Seamaster Nov 21, 2015

Watch is now sold and it is on its way to new owner.

I am glad to confirm this watch has been sold on this forum, as it is good to keep this beauty between us.

Many thanks to all of you who have been interested, to Omegaforums for giving the oportunity to sell here and, of course, to the buyer!

ngreenusc likes this.