Jaeger-LeCoultre Odysseus No.39 solid 18k yellow/red gold with box/guarantee card/receipt, new strap

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I have for sale a 1990 Jaeger-LeCoultre Odysseus No. 39 Solid 18k Yellow Gold with Red Gold bands/hands and crown, with the original 18K Solid Gold buckle. Originally sold in 'Becker' jewellers Hamburg in 1990 with Guarantee card and receipt for 5200 Deutsch Marks and box. I have fitted a new Jaeger-Lecoultre Ostrich strap, this is the same as the original which I shall include with the sale. The new strap has the JLC quick release spring bars, I'll include the original gold spring bars also.

The case is solid 18k yellow gold, with red gold bands each side of the face, it measures 32mm across (minus crown) and is only 6mm thick! The crown is made of red gold and has the JL logo. The crystal is unmarked mineral glass, the white face is adorned with gold markers with the small seconds to 6 O'clock, the hands being red gold. The case back bears the inscription Odysseus no. 39, Jaeger LeCoultre, waterproof marking, serial no and gold hallmarks. Inside the case back it is stamped 18k 750 and swiss. The buckle is again hallmarked and inscribed 18k Solid Gold, with the JL logo to the front. This has a manually wound JLC movement, please study the hi-res pictures which show how good a condition this watch is in.

This is a low number Odysseus, an incredibly elegant watch, ready to wear, a fantastic gift for someone, or to oneself!

I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm asking £1795 ono, payment preferred by direct bank transfer, but I'll accept paypal, more pictures on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAEGER-LE...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item1c37ed3908

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.