Forums Latest Members

SOLD Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Duoface

1. wkimmd Apr 12, 2019

Hi - for sale is my Reverso, reference # Q3788570.
    Here is the Hodinkee write-up:
    https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/h...e-grande-reverso-ultra-thin-duoface-live-pics

I bought it brand new from Marshall Pierce in Chicago in April 2016. It comes as a full set - all boxes, hangtag, manual, guarantee certificate (which is dated but name is blank). It has been discontinued.

The watch was worn probably 2-3x weekly for the first year or so I owned it, and over the past couple years it has been worn in rotation with my other watches. Lately I would say maybe once a month. There are the normal scratches that you might expect from a watch that has been work very regularly, superficial scratches and swirls. If you have owned a steel Reverso before - these are scratch magnets.

Works perfectly, and has not been serviced. Dial and hand are perfect, all parts original.

The watch will come with all accessories seen, as well as a lightly worn dark brown/chocolate alligator strap from JLC (MSRP $500).

Asking $6100 shipped, or your best reasonable offer.
    US Only (sorry my non-US friends!)
    Bank wire, or PP F&F preferred.
    Located in San Francisco - happy to do a face to face, any time!

No trades - selling because I don't wear it as much as I used to, and have a new incoming.

Thanks - feel free to message me with any questions!!

WK

IMG_2012.jpeg IMG_2013.jpeg IMG_2014.jpeg IMG_2015.jpeg IMG_2016.jpeg IMG_2017.jpeg IMG_2018.jpeg IMG_2019.jpeg IMG_2020.jpeg IMG_2021.jpeg

bigsom, George.A, Larry S and 3 others like this.
  2. wkimmd Apr 14, 2019

Oh hold!!
    W

3. wkimmd Apr 17, 2019

Back up for sale!