Forums Latest Members

FS JAEGER LECOULTRE bumper automatic

1. bhoboo Aug 10, 2014

A beautiful, stainless steel men's automatic Jaeger LeCoultre with case diameter of 33.5mm without the crown. Everything about this watch is clean; dial, case and movement. No apparent signs of abuse inside or out that i can see. The dial is completely original and gorgeous. The dial is one color, but changes depending on how the light is hitting it, making the inner portion of the dial and the outer ring of the dial appear to be two different colors. The hands and markers are rose gold and blued second hand. Condition is excellent. The automatic bumper cal 481 movement was cleaned and oiled recently. The movement is fully gold colored and looks very beautiful. Watch comes with a brand new lizard band. Asking price is reduced USD 1400 >>> to USD 1300, shipped and paypal fee included. I am selling this beautiful watch only because I am looking to replace my vintage pieces with modern ones that are more likely to be worn often.

I will trade for a Omega Speedmaster professional (I will add $$$ as needed)

More pictures will be provided upon request. I purchased and sold several watches in WUS forum. I have 100% rating in ebay as seller & buyer. Thanks.
    DSC_0865.JPG
    DSC_0871.JPG
    DSC_0872.JPG
    DSC_0875.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

2. bhoboo Aug 12, 2014

bump..

3. bhoboo Aug 15, 2014

Bump with price reduction...USD 1300 now...Thanks.

4. bhoboo Sep 13, 2014

bump