Forums Latest Members
  1. mkozi Jul 27, 2016

Hey guys,

First time poster, long time lurker. I currently have a 3 watch rotation of an Omega Speedmaster Professional (Obviously), Breitling Colt GMT A32350, and CH Ward Trident 600M 38mm (weekend watch on an Omega Nato).

I'm looking to get a strap that can be used on either the Omega or Breitling, but primarily used on the Breitling, as I love the Speedy bracelet and would like make the Breitling more versatile.

I found Jack Foster straps, with few reviews online. I love that you can select from multiple high end leathers and the price is certainly right. I've read that the straps can be a bit thin which is comfortable, but I'm worried about durability and if it will look unfinished.

Anyone have any experience with this brand or can make other recommendations? The new High Craft straps from Wornandwound are attractive, but limited colors and at least 50% more than Jack Foster.

Thanks,
    Kozi

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong place. If so, Mods please move.

Breit.jpg Speedy 1.jpg 20160710_194652.jpg
  2. watchthirst Jul 27, 2016

I just ordered one from Jack Foster and although I ended up returning it, it is a high quality strap. I actually returned it because it was thicker than expected, so I'm surprised to hear you say others have reviewed stating it is on the thinner side. Even the keepers are bulky. Strap is awesome, just didn't work well with the watch it was intended for as it was to thick and bulky for it.

3. mkozi Jul 27, 2016

That's good to know, thanks for the reply. Perhaps I got the comment that they were single piece and not lined (at least their standard line) confused.
    On the thicker side might be better aesthetically with my Breitling anyway.

Did you try the standard or premium line? I'm thinking of going either standard Chromexel or Shell. Might I ask what watch you were looking to pair with it?