Forums Latest Members
  1. Seiji Aug 25, 2021

none

Edited Sep 28, 2021
  2. Dan S Aug 25, 2021

Hello Seiji. With your recent postings, I see that you are trying to create an archive by uploading a lot of documents to MWR. Obviously these threads will just gradually disappear from view, and MWR content is not indexed by google. So if the purpose is to help people who might be doing research, then the OF threads could in principle help people find your content by pointing them to MWR, so perhaps that is why you are creating these links, although it is a little disappointing that the content is not presented in a way that could create more interesting engagement and conversation.

In any case, if your goal is actually to help researchers find this information, then I think it would be critical to include something more descriptive, including useful keywords in the title of the thread and also by perhaps taking the time to enter some explanatory text. For example, the person's name does not appear in this thread, so it would not show up in a search for his name. In fact, this thread is so cryptic that it really will not be helpful for anyone IMO. Only members who are also members of MWR can see the actual content, and those people are presumably already browsing MWR, so with all due respect, I'm not sure what the point is.

Scarecrow Boat, DaveK and YY77 like this.