Forums Latest Members

IWC Vintage Aquatimer 3231 Eye Candy

1. Nono01 Jun 13, 2021

Took a while but here is one more 'Eye Candy' thread.
    This watch is been with me for quite some time and I remember looking at it 15 years ago as my Grail piece. It represents all good IWC has to offer, great understated and classic looks, a nod to their vintage design and very much proven and tough inhouse automatic movement.

Vintage Aquatimer ref. 3231 was a part of their vintage collection with Da-Vinci, Ingenieur, Pilot and Portugieser and was only made for short period of time. At 44mm is not really suitable for all types of wrists but it really has great wrist presence due to it's huge dial and internal unidirectional bezel (operated with crown on 4h position). Anyway, enough of the intro, as on my all 'Eye Candy' threats, let the photos do the talking. Thank you for looking, cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ron_W Jul 1, 2021

Cool watch !! I use to have one mostly on a Hirsch Terrra leather strap or IWC green canvas pilot strap, very comfotable.. Crazy green lume as well, hard to get good focus .....:D.
    P1020920.JPG

3. Nono01 Jan 4, 2023

It's been a while since I posted some new shots of this watch, but unfortunately, I don't wear it as much these days.

So here's a few more recent ones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]