IWC Mark XV ref 3253 w/ Bracelet, Strap, Box & Books

Hi all,

Up for sale today is a watch that needs little introduction. The last of the traditional fliegers from IWC - the Mark XV. If you're familiar with these, you might also know that these have a great set of dimensions at 38mm w/o crown, 47.5mm lug to lug and 10mm thick. Watch comes with its original bracelet, original black leather strap with deployant clasp, leather box, instruction manual and polishing cloth. Special mention of the bracelet which is easily the nicest bracelet I've worn till date.

Condition: Overall condition is very good. Dial and crystal are spotless. Some tiny desk diving marks on the case, bezel and clasp as expected from some wrist time. Not serviced in my ownership but timekeeping has been excellent. As per the previous owner, it was purchased from Tourneau in 2017 where it was serviced prior to sale.

Additional Information:
Size: 38mm without crown, 47.5mm lug to lug, 10mm thick
Year: Late 1990s, early 2000s
Caliber: Automatic cal 37524
Box/papers: Yes/No
Bracelet/Strap: Original bracelet (fits 7.5" wrist with included links) and original black leather strap w/ deployant

I’m asking $4695 USD which will also include shipping within CONUS. Other countries at cost. Zelle, Transferwise or bank wire only. Watch and I are in the US and I can ship worldwide (with some exceptions).

IMG_3148.jpg IMG_3146.jpg IMG_3150.jpg IMG_3160.jpg IMG_3151.jpg IMG_3167.jpg IMG_3174.jpg IMG_3178.jpg