Forums Latest Members

SOLD IWC 3706 Pilot Chronograph Beautiful Tritium - $2700

1. JG808 Dec 12, 2020

Up for sale is my IWC 3706 pilot chronograph. This watch dates from the mid to late 90s and is in excellent used condition. This is a perfect watch for someone wanting a classic IWC chronograph in a more wearable size.

Case - 39mm chronograph case is in great condition. The watch may have been lightly polished once in its life, but the original bevels are still present and sharp.

Dial and hands - The dial and hands are original tritium and have aged to a beautiful shade of yellow.

Movement - Service history is unknown. The watch is currently winding smoothly and functioning properly.

Strap - The watch comes on the original IWC alligator strap and IWC steel buckle. The strap is still in very good condition with lots of life left. The lug width is 20mm.

Crown - The crown is the original fish crown. These are usually replaced at service so having the original crown is a plus.

Note - The mark on the crystal just above and to the left of "IWC" is on the underside of the crystal. It did not bother me, but could be easily removed by a watchmaker.

My asking price is $2700 OBO including shipping to the continental US only. Payment by wire or Paypal plus fees. I have references as a buyer and seller on this forum and others. PM me or e-mail at Jared808 at aol dot com.

Thanks!

IWC 1.jpg IWC 2.jpg IWC 3.jpg IWC 4.jpg IWC 5.jpg IWC 6.jpg IWC 7.jpg

2. JG808 Dec 13, 2020

Bump

3. JG808 Dec 13, 2020

Sold. Thanks OF!

DRjre086, Lonestar and Lbreak like this.