Forums Latest Members
  1. Wildcat Jul 6, 2013

Tried on the PO 45 today with silver numerals and feel its the way to go for me. Really classy, yet quite formidable too. As I can only afford one nice watch this is going to be the one for me. One thing I did notice however was that its quite 'shiny', dare I say slightly 'blingy', more so than the images I've seen online. Of course it could have just been the lights in the store. Still looks fab though even on my 7.5" wrist.

An AD here I the U.K. has quoted me a good price, £500 off retail which sounds great!

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 6, 2013

£500 sound good next to list, but ask some of the UK members here if they can recommend a better deal. One would expect a better price I think, on the continent at least.

3. Wildcat Jul 6, 2013

I've seen a website here in the U.K. that will do it for another three hundred less, sourcing it from Europe, but I think due to the amount of money involved I'd rather get it from a UK AD.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 6, 2013

Is this the new Calibre 8500 version you're looking at?

5. Wildcat Jul 6, 2013

Yes, 8500 ceramic.

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 6, 2013

Its a monster of a watch with an excellent level of finishing, and more technical sophistication than just about any dive watch currently on the market, Calibre 8500 is brilliant.

7. Wildcat Jul 6, 2013

I agree, it's not as perhaps rugged looking as a Seawolf, but a lot more versatile. I intend to wear it everywhere, every day, supermarket, work, watching tv, in the bath! Rather than just bringing it out for those special occasions.

8. Wildcat Jul 6, 2013

If anyone here in the U.K. can recommend an AD that gives an even better discount then a PM would be greatly appreciated.