Forums Latest Members

It’s still me - Canuck now has his account back

1. Concord1 Guest Apr 6, 2021

Somehow, I have screwed up. I (Canuck) had a problem with my iPad last week, and in an attempt to solve it, I emptied my cache. Since then the Omega Board doesn’t recognize me, I have spent THREE DAYS jumping through hoops, with about two dozen temporary passwords being refused, informing me that my temporary password is not my password. So I’m still here. I hope to resolve these issues over the next few days. But I need help!

Paedipod and DaveK like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 6, 2021

Hmmm @Canuck has been posting here all day. ::confused2::

Scarecrow Boat and JwRosenthal like this.
  3. JwRosenthal Apr 6, 2021

Have you been working out? Your post count is much slimmer. ;)

timoss likes this.
  4. Concord1 Guest Apr 6, 2021

Yes! I have been posting here, today (Tuesday), but from my wife’s iPad. My iPad is the problem. Or rather WAS the problem! In a continued effort to resolve the issue with MY iPad, I find I am no longer to post as CANUCK on either iPad! I have had to register as someone else! I PM’ed a moderator who told me what to do. His advice was to use the forgot password feature when I register! I have been doing exactly that very thing now for three days, and it is round and round like the button on a back house door! I have done exactly that at least a dozen times, to be informed that my “temporary password is not my password”! So for the time being until if (and when) this is resolved, I am Concord 1!

Duracuir1 and Darlinboy like this.
  5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 6, 2021

No you won’t be concord 1 we’ll resolve the password issue you’re having, multiple accounts is not something we allow mate it’ll be easy to resolve I’m sure, we do it all the time

JimJupiter and Darlinboy like this.
  6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 6, 2021

7. JwRosenthal Apr 6, 2021

DaveK, Spruce and Duracuir1 like this.
  8. JwRosenthal Apr 6, 2021

DaveK, pdxleaf and Duracuir1 like this.
  9. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 6, 2021

We’re experts at Canadian tech support, we even have a native from Winnipeg that’s been thawing out on the Gold Coast

10. sxl2004 Apr 6, 2021

Paul Pluta ?

11. Canuck Apr 6, 2021

All,

Canuck is back, and Concord1 is no more. Not being able to post to the MB, it was the only way I could cry out for help! @dsio for president, prime minister, or whatever! (I’m sure you will also be relieved to know I’m back to pester you!:))

Darlinboy, Engee and DaveK like this.
  12. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 6, 2021

Helpdesk is good enough, the other account is now flagged as unregistered / guest too btw.

If anyone has account issues btw either PM me or email [email protected] and if you haven't heard back in more than a few days email again because we get a bit of spam.

JimJupiter likes this.
  13. CaliberKingPin Apr 6, 2021

Doesn’t surprise me Canuck there is a lot of isolation going on in Canada so not surprised you were quarantined for a bit! Lol

Can’t be to safe you know! Lol

vitriol likes this.
  14. DaveK Yoda of Yodelers Apr 6, 2021

Welcome back, I knew it was you, I’d recognize that Spaceview anywhere :thumbsup: