Is this Seamaster a fake (plus intruduction)

Hi everyone!
I've been always loving watches since I was a kid. However quite lately I began to get deeper into mechanical watches.
I tried on some watches with automatic and manual winds to disassamble, clean and assamble them. That worked pretty fine.
Now I would like to go a step further and try my skills on some "better" watches.
This leads to my question:
I found an Omega Seamaster from 50s (according to seller) on ebay. According to the description it just stopped working.
Well, this sounds like a challenge. I might be able to repair or I might not be able to do so.
I just was wondering whether or not this watch is a fake Omega or its a genuine.
Unfortunately I'm not that experienced to judge from the dial. Further unluckily there are only a few good pics of the watch.
So, I understand this will most probably be really hard or almost impossible. Yet, if someone more experienced could give a hint I'd highly appreciate it.
I might also try to get it even if it is fake, just for the fake of doing my hobby, but then I wouldn't place a too high bid.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Hrachia

omega1.jpg omega2.jpg omega3.jpg

It's definitely a redial. Can't tell much more from your photos.
Thank you so much! I fully understand that those few pics are not sufficient.
However my gutfeeling was not too bad obviously.

Yup, it's a redial no doubt. My guess is ref. 2802, cal. 500/501. Note that this is a relatively small reference at (I believe) 33mm without the crown. Even with a correct dial these aren't particularly valuable, with the dial as is it's basically parts value I'm afraid.

Yup, it's a redial no doubt. My guess is ref. 2802, cal. 500/501. Note that this is a relatively small reference at (I believe) 33mm without the crown. Even with a correct dial these aren't particularly valuable, with the dial as is it's basically parts value I'm afraid.
Thank you! With the ref you mentioned I did some research and could see that if it was a genuine one it should have that "swiss made" e.g.
However I couldn't find an original dial on ebay quickly, so I think I'll wait for the next oppurtinity to find an omega to work/practice on.
I highly appreciate the support of you all.
Great forum!

Just because the watch has been redialed does not make it a fake. It could have a genuine Omega movement. If it does it's a perfect practice watch !

Just because the watch has been redialed does not make it a fake. It could have a genuine Omega movement. If it does it's a perfect practice watch !
Well, during the day I had that idea too. IF I can get it cheap and IF I can fix it, maybe somewhen later I can find a proper dial and have a „full“ Seamaster. I’ll try hold me back and place a not to high bid.

Thank you! With the ref you mentioned I did some research and could see that if it was a genuine one it should have that "swiss made" e.g.
However I couldn't find an original dial on ebay quickly, so I think I'll wait for the next oppurtinity to find an omega to work/practice on.
I highly appreciate the support of you all.
Great forum!
Sometimes the shape of the crystal makes some stuff around the edges of the dial not visible on some pictures. But otherwise as stated above, clearly the font is off, too bold etc so the dial doesn’t look very appealing