Is this original or a redial, can anyone help?

Do you mind if I ask how you could tell?

With experience it will become apparent to you. That’s not how an Omega dial looks.

With experience it will become apparent to you. That’s not how an Omega dial looks.
It's kind of a shame because it is a rather attractive looking dial from a style standpoint.

You may be able to find one that is similar but authentic. The printing will be better quality.

You may be able to find one that is similar but authentic. The printing will be better quality.
I feel kind of embarrassed that you guys could tell so quickly off of something like the print and I'm so new I couldn't. If you don't mind, I'll take a stab in the dark and one of the things you noticed was the thickness of the print and lower-case a in "automatic"?

Lower cased ‘a’ can be correct for certain periods.

It the general sloppiness and poor quality of the font

I feel kind of embarrassed that you guys could tell so quickly off of something like the print and I'm so new I couldn't. If you don't mind, I'll take a stab in the dark and one of the things you noticed was the thickness of the print and lower-case a in "automatic"?

evaluating dials is just like any other expertise, it takes time. Nothing to be embarrassed about if you are just starting. It’s not that some people are born dial experts and some not, you just have to put in the hours. If you do, you will look back on this dial down the road and it will be just as obvious to you.

It may be tricky, but in this case, the ugliness makes it easy. Omega dials are beautifully printed.

The thickness of the lines is inconsistent and so is the spacing.

OME GA

As @bgrisso said, you get to the point where a glance tells you the story. This takes time and experience. The “tells” can be print quality, fonts, spacing, paint on the sides of raised indices, lume on the hands, none on dial…In this case the print quality was an instant tell.

Don't be embarrassed that you weren't sure it was a redial, we were all where you are once. There are a lot of little tells you'll learn to read, on this dial how crudely the script is printed is a dead giveaway.

Unfortunately a redial. But that’s nothing to be ashamed of. We’ve all been there.

I’d still rock that watch though.