Is this Omega Seamaster De Ville repaired, Fake Or??? Need Help, Please

Hi,
I have a few questions about this Seamaster. It looked correct to me but I do not have a trained eye so my question, does everything look correct? What are your thoughts on the special omega dial. I like it because it is a little different but just want to be sure it is original.
Please. If it is a fake I would like to know..

Thank you in advance for any help.

Nelson

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (9).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (9).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (10).jpg

The seahorse is a little different from my other omega, Is this normal?

IMG_20210604_105911704.jpg

"Looks refinished." Clues of this???
Applied index markers are grossly misaligned. Also the printing of Omega Automatic Seamaster is a little too thick.

I’m happy to be proved wrong and have my education and knowledge extended but, at first sight, I’d guess it’s a fantasy dial

I’m happy to be proved wrong and have my education and knowledge extended but, at first sight, I’d guess it’s a fantasy dial
Probably…

I am leaning towards unusual but real and original here. The L's in Ville look a bit odd but taken in the whole it looks good to me. if it is a redial it is a convincing job. That is a complicated design and most rediallers would go for something simpler. I'd happily have that in my watch box.
Edited:

It's real. In the 70s Omega made some interesting dial variations styled much like the Rocketline clocks. They are almost always seen in US cases, so I assume it might have been a Norman Morris thing.

i do not think its a redial - at least a very good one if it is
its does not have the usual de ville look so its of course a bit hard to tell.

It's real. In the 70s Omega made some interesting dial variations styled much like the Rocketline clocks. They are almost always seen in US cases, so I assume it might have been a Norman Morris thing.
Further to this hypothesis, note the 17J movement and it is interesting that the Omega text looks later than the usual 1960s timeframe that SMDVs are seen and the 32.9m serial suggests ~1972 again suggesting it is real but late and unusual to my mind. I like it. I bet there is an OXG mark there somewhere.
Edited:

I think it looks original in the graphics, symmetry etc. If it is a redial, would like to know the craftam’s address

Based on my experience this dial is original. A lot of uncommon dial variations can be observed in the Geneve and Deville lines from the 70'.

Like some others, I think the dial looks original.
The fonts and positioning of the text is correct, the Seamaster De Ville is correctly positioned on the dial and in consistent inking (allowing for dial texture).

However..........the 329XXXXX serial number possibly dates the movement to about 1970 to 1974.

Considering that the De Ville line had become its own entity well before that date makes me think there are some issues to resolve.

A pic of the inside of the case will help.

Like some others, I think the dial looks original.
The fonts and positioning of the text is correct, the Seamaster De Ville is correctly positioned on the dial and in consistent inking (allowing for dial texture).

However..........the 329XXXXX serial number possibly dates the movement to about 1970 to 1974.

Considering that the De Ville line had become its own entity well before that date makes me think there are some issues to resolve.

A pic of the inside of the case will help.
That’s a really interesting point. It was my understanding that the S de V was only around from c. 1963 to 1968 before the de Ville went its own way, but the one I linked to above (from a good source) was 1971.

Understood. Found a few myself, like Seamaster 600 ploprof later dial .... Excellent pics. Which Camera do you use ?