Forums Latest Members
  1. pmontoyap Jul 8, 2012

I was just cleaning my ebay watch list and saw this one. I was watching cause I was interested in finding out more about it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&orig_cvip=true&rt=ncPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Never seen anything similar before, what about you guys? ref 171? military marking on the back looks fake, and it appeas to be a T swiss made T which would be incorrect for the period. Just curios what is your take.

Cheers!

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 8, 2012

Whenever someone says military it raises the skepticism scale, but not my area of specialty

3. ulackfocus Jul 8, 2012

That guy usually has a bunch of schlock that he asks ridiculous prices for. Might as well be a Hello Kitty military chrono. It's a pity too, because it looks like a nice old caliber 320.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 8, 2012

Maybe if he added Luftwaffe owned it might do better, perhaps it belonged to the Red Barron? =D

5. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 8, 2012

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available

Maybe these guys went after him,

"COMMENTS: A VERY HIGH QUALITY AND HIGHLY DESIRABLE VINTAGE PATEK PHILIPPE MEN'S DRESS WATCH FROM THE 60'S

WARRANTY: THREE MONTHS

APPRAISAL ESTIMATE: 5,000-$7,000"