Is this an original/swap dial?

Hi everyone! I bought this speedmaster reduced albino 3510.20.00 fews month ago from a secondhand shop .Just open the case back today and found out it’s not a calibre 1140 movement. And the serial number peeled off make it harder to identify. Is this a swap dial?

Without the serial number, it's impossible to say for sure.

Ahh I see . BTW is it possible to have a calibre 1143 movement on this model?

Ahh I see . BTW is it possible to have a calibre 1143 movement on this model?

1143 was used across all the reduced models, so it is not a tell that this is original.

1143 was used across all the reduced models, so it is not a tell that this is original.
Uhmm ok. So there’s no ways to authenticate my watch in this situation right

;)

Like 1
Still, it’s a nice looking watch ….

Just show the serial number and you'll have your answer.

Just show the serial number and you'll have your answer.

There isn't one - that's the issue.

Like 1
There isn't one - that's the issue.
Ohhhh ... I just assumed it was hidden.

Dan a few Omega models of this era (late 1980s to mid 1990s) have no serial on the movement or outer case/lug and instead have it printed onto the inner caseback. You can see the remnants in the OP pic. The reason for this is that the movement is completely replaced when serviced through official channels. The Pre-Bond quartz models are another example but there will be many others too.

The issue is unless the watchmaker is very careful, the original printing can be worn away by over long ultra sonic cleaning for example. Ask me how I know this...
Edited:

Like 1
Dan a few Omega models of this era (late 1980s to mid 1990s) have no serial on the movement and instead have it printed onto the inner caseback. The reason for this is that the movement is completely replaced when serviced through official channels. The Pre-Bond quartz models are another example but there will be many others too. The issue is unless very careful the original printing can be worn away by over long ultra sonic cleaning for example. As me how I know this...

Or engraved on the outside of the case back. Sometimes they get removed during refinishing, which the case back on the OP's watch had certainly had done.

Like 2
Is this the right time to say "It is what it is?"

Like 1