Forums Latest Members
  1. omegawatch Feb 20, 2016

Had this omega some time not knowing much about it. I would it up earlier today and it still beats strong keeping accurate time by the look of things so thought I'd investigate and pop the back off. Movement looks clean and thought I'd look into the watches age etc
    From what I can find out on the net it would appear to be a WW2 era Omega with a 10,000,000 serial number
    From images on the net it looks like a 30T2, can someone confirm and give me some info? By all accounts it's a sought after movement. Is it worth much ? Many thanks

image.jpeg
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2016

30T2 is not hugely sought after, the 30T2RG Chronometer version is a bit special though, its sort of an upmarket deluxe version of the regular movement. Dial looks to have been refinished at some point.

omegawatch likes this.
  3. omegawatch Feb 20, 2016

I can't sell up and retire then ? Oh dear lol
    Is it a 30T2 movement and does that number date it to WW2 era ? Must have had this watch 40 years but haven't worn it in some time
    Any value do you know
    Thanks

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2016

A bit but not a lot, on eBay it might sell for $100-250, if someone likes the look maybe a little more but not much.

omegawatch likes this.
  5. omegawatch Feb 20, 2016

Ok that's great much appreciate the advice
    Best regards

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2016

Lets see photos of the inside of the back.

7. omegawatch Feb 20, 2016

It's just a plain steel back so maybe a replacement ? There are no details on case back at all