Forums Latest Members

Is this an authentic Aqua Terra dial?

1. jarzyns1 Jul 26, 2017

I came across this Omega dial on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Omega-...943862?hash=item1eca2caaf6:g:d5cAAOSwz71ZUdTDPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

It is listed as a "rare" dial from the 1120 / 2500 Aqua Terra line. It looks to be fitted to the 36mm case. Looks like a cross between a Railmaster and an Aqua Terra. Can anyone verify this is an authentic Omega dial and what model reference number this dial was produced for?

Thanks!

rare_at_dial.jpg

Edited Jul 26, 2017
  2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jul 27, 2017

Not NOS...hard to call something that new "old" in the first place. It's just new stock like the vast majority of their items.

I did a quick search on the Omega Extranet to find a 31.3 mm diameter black dial that is used on a Cal. 2500, and I get "no results found", so I searched on all calibers and the items that came up were all for newer movements (8600 and 8900 mostly), so either the description is wrong, or I don't know what. If they gave the dial part number it would help...if you really want to know, ask them what the part number of this dial is.