Is this a vintage 321 Speedmaster?

Hello fellow members,
I was offered this omega by a friend of mine and the pics I have are pretty low quality. I hope that someone could help me identify this piece.
thank you very much.

Nothing close to a 321, and even for an 861, those hands look awfully wrong. I would stay as far away from this piece as possible.

For free?
Definitely not a 321.
The images are not clear enough to satisfy the experts in the Forum. But I'm in an adventurous mood today...
the case back photo is completely blurred... it might have written in a circle "FLIGHT-QUALIFIED BY NASA FOR ALL MANNED SPACE MISSIONS" and "THE FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON". So, maybe, you have a reference 145.0022 or 145.022. or 3590.50.. a photo of the movement, exterior and interior of the case-back would help resolve the question of identity.
The bezel insert might be correct, but, once again, images too blurry, but again, considering how clean it is I am thinking it is a replacement. The hands, minute, hour and chronograph are all replacements, and maybe the counter hands too, and the chronograph hand is definitely incorrect... not sure about the hour hand or minute hand ( which looks too long ).

Check out the images below of a Ref 145.0022/145.022
download-1.jpg download.jpg Omega-Speedmaster-Moon-Watch-145.0022---117811.jpg 50279caseback.png
Edited:

pass on that one, not even as an 861 does that add up to being worth it.

As the fakes get better, it's harder to spot the inconsistencies... but they're there.
You are comparing two different version of the dial 😒
Try to Google long R long S dial.

You are comparing two different version of the dial 😒
Try to Google long R long S dial.
Yes! You're right!