Is there an "aftermarket" bracelet that fits a vintage Omega

Posts
144
Likes
212
Wow! The Darth Vader looks more and more appealing every time I see one 🤤 Especially on that bracelet. Nice!
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
No it costed me 400€ to make the PVD on the bracelet and buckle
 
Posts
213
Likes
109
No it costed me 400€ to make the PVD on the bracelet and buckle
Could you share who you used for the PVD please? BTW, it's for a Heuer, not an Omega.
 
Posts
1,908
Likes
3,674
I think he means if you can tell us the name of the company who made this PVD for you ? Good looking watch and bracelet 👍
 
Posts
213
Likes
109
I think he means if you can tell us the name of the company who made this PVD for you ? Good looking watch and bracelet 👍
That’s what I meant. Can you tell us the name of the company that carried out the PVD or DLC process please? I have a Heuer Pasadena that I would like to have refinished. Thanks.
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Be careful the PVD form the 70’s is not the actual one, before the original PVD was more “plastic” feeling, the bracelet get the PVD done by electro static deposit much more thinner than the case and brillant.
 
Posts
1,908
Likes
3,674
Be careful the PVD form the 70’s is not the actual one, before the original PVD was more “plastic” feeling, the bracelet get the PVD done by electro static deposit much more thinner than the case and brillant.
With brilliant you mean shiny or glossy ? That is a really good match with the case of your watch i think.
Is it also possible to have a matt finish with this company ?
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Yes the old PVD consider as a coating , the PVD now are electrically deposit , the old PVD is more Matt
 
Posts
213
Likes
109
Yes the old PVD consider as a coating , the PVD now are electrically deposit , the old PVD is more Matt
I think that the PVD finish is largely dependant on the finish of the host item. That is, if the existing watch case was shiny, then the PVD will also be shiny. If the watch case is a sand blasted finish the PVD will then be matt.