Forums Latest Members

Is Skywatches.com.sg a reliable seller?

1. Decrin Aug 31, 2019

Hi everyone,
    As the SKX line has been officially discontinued according to longislandwatch, I have been looking to buy an SKX013K2. The only place I have found that hasn't increased the prices recently and still have them in stock, is skywatches.com.sg.
    So I just wanted to ask anyone who has had experience purchasing from the site, are they reliable? Jody from Just One More Watch recommends them, which put most of my concerns to rest, but I still want your opinions on the site.

2. paulblincoln Sep 1, 2019

I’ve used them long ago and have been just fine

Decrin likes this.
  3. Decrin Sep 1, 2019

Nice! I've just ordered from them and am expecting my skx013 with box in 1-2 weeks

4. akong71 Sep 1, 2019

Nice! It's a great watch. I got mine (actually a b-day gift from my wife and girls) a couple of years ago from LIW. Although I use it as my beater, it's a nice looking watch and goes very well with different straps/bracelets. Enjoy it!

Decrin likes this.
  5. akong71 Sep 1, 2019

Mine says "hi"...

IMG_7594.JPG

DaveK and Decrin like this.
  6. journeyforce Sep 2, 2019

Yes I ordered from them. They were the only ones that still had a few Citizen NY040 divers left with the full lume dial. The transaction went smoothly and the watch arrived in as promised condition(brand new)

I would have no issue buying from them again

Decrin likes this.
  7. Lovewatches2 Sep 2, 2019

I've bought my Seiko 5 Sports with the, and I'm happy with the transaction, item on time & no hassle transaction. I would highly recommend them!

Decrin likes this.
  8. OzOmega Sep 5, 2019

I bought my 781 and 011 from them, both have been happily working for me for nearly two decades...

Decrin likes this.