Is my seamaster quartz broken?

Hi All
Had a new battery via Timpson about 6 months ago. Watch was fine until last week. Noticed that when I take it off it stops, and have to reset it prior to wearing again. It has not subsequently stopped whilst I have been wearing it. Today it stopped again, showing 15.40pm when it was 16.10pm. Do you think there is a problem that can be fixed, either by me or a suitable repairer ?
Many thanks

It’s hard to diagnose something over internet. I’d start with a fresh battery at actual watchmaker.

Take a course in watch repair. Invest hundreds of dollars in tools. Practice for years on junkers. Then take a crack at fixing your Omega. In other words, yes, you could fix it! 😉 Keep us posted.

Hi All
Had a new battery via Timpson about 6 months ago. Watch was fine until last week. Noticed that when I take it off it stops, and have to reset it prior to wearing again. It has not subsequently stopped whilst I have been wearing it. Today it stopped again, showing 15.40pm when it was 16.10pm. Do you think there is a problem that can be fixed, either by me or a suitable repairer ?
Many thanks

You need to take the watch to a proper watchmaker, who can test and correctly diagnose the problem.

It could be a number of things, including but not limited to:

excessive consumption, debris in the movement, dead battery, lack of proper contact with battery, and the list goes on...

If it stops when you take it off, maybe they swapped it for an automatic.
Have you seen the prices the quartz Seamasters are going for these days?