Forums Latest Members
  1. Carlton-Browne Apr 16, 2013

I thought it might be an idea to do an intro on here. I've had an interest in UG for almost as long as I've had an interest in watches - started by some interesting posts on TZ-UK and, specifically, the failure to purchase this watch a few years ago.

[​IMG]Picture courtesy of ben4watches

The current owner has consistently refused to sell it (not that I blame him) and it was only around Christmas that I was able to find one of my own, although with a slight dial variation.

[​IMG]

I also have the following in my collection. This is rather similar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, and this.
    [​IMG]

I've also sold one or two. The more observant might notice that they've seen this one before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's also a little gold-filled 1940s tank-style watch that is having the crown re-attached at the moment - I've just had a message from Steve Burrage that it's ready. I'm highly delighted that UG now seems to have a corner of the internet for enthusiasts and as there is so little information out there I'm sure that it will be very useful to be able to share information on this vastly under-rated marque. I thought I might leave you with this photo; some of you may recognise the location.
    [​IMG]

Edited May 13, 2015
    Scarecrow Boat, dsio and kendrick like this.
  2. omegary Apr 16, 2013

Hello Alan, I wondered if you might make an appearance over here. You have a lovely collection, I didn't realise you had so many :thumbsup:

Cheers, Gary

3. ulackfocus Apr 16, 2013

Hi there! Yes, we do recognize that chunky UG from around here - and it explains why Gary knew your name so readily. ;)

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 16, 2013

Cool set, love the aircraft instrument, I had no idea UG made that sort of thing.

Scarecrow Boat likes this.
  5. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Apr 16, 2013

Very fine collection, with particular strength in Unisonics. I've been wondering how long it would take for a Dutch military UG to show up. Welcome and well done!