Forums Latest Members
  1. dootcho Feb 28, 2018

Shame on me for not doing this earlier, I just noticed I have been a member of this forum since 2015 but never gave a personal introduction.

I have been an avid reader and not much of a contributor (shame shame) of the forum for a while now, i got bitten by the Omega bug around the time I joined the forum, I had couple of pieces in my collection from the 70's (just because i found their design attractive). At the time I was looking for suggestion for a watchmaker and on the forum i got indications of one of the major Omega expert watchmakers in Italy (where i live) who took care of my babies and also contributed to getting me even more fascinated by the brand.

Some of the forum members might already know me since I have been sending a few PMs related to watches or parts for sale in the forum.

I don't consider myself an expert, my collection is rather small, I will try to post from time to time a few pieces and would love to hear any comments from the members, I did my research before buying but I'm sure my research skills are not as fine as some other member's so any comment is welcomed and I hope you'll excuse any lack of knowledge from my side.

thanks all
    Dootcho

2. Shabbaz Feb 28, 2018

You can post them now.:)

dootcho likes this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 28, 2018

Welcome out from the shadows

Joined in 2015 :whistling: Set a Avatar so we remember who you are ;)