Forums Latest Members

Interested in buying a Seamaster 2254.50 but not sure where to look

1. peter2500 Oct 8, 2014

I just joined this forum today as it seems to be the safest place to find a Seamaster 2254.50 . I'm a little concerned about using eBay as you read about people who get ripped off . From what I have seen on line there seems to be lots of these watches for sale in varying condition with or without papers. I'm hoping to find a watch in very good condition complete with all the proper paperwork with the original box it came in. I am not sure why but currently I only have limited access to this forum and I was hoping someone can tell me how I can respond to the watches that are for sale posts.
    Thanks, peter2500

citizenrich likes this.
  2. Mothra Oct 9, 2014

Send the seller of watches you are interested in a pm. There's no post limit on PMs.

3. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Oct 9, 2014

If you look through the for sale posts you will see threads from kringkily and KRLYUZH both of whom are likely to be able to source one of these for you, they also have excellent reputations. You can drop either a pm

4. peter2500 Oct 9, 2014

Thanks, to all who responded, I now understand the reason for limits and insufficient privileges. I will keep checking the forfor and if I see the watch I'm interested in I will pm the seller.
    Thanks again, peter 2500