"Inquiry About Omega Stopwatch: Details and Current Market Value"

Posts
5
Likes
1
I hope you're doing well. I would appreciate your assistance with a specific matter. I own a stopwatch manufactured by Omega Prestons Ltd, Blackpool and I am interested in learning more about its features and specifications, as well as its current market value. Could you help me with this?




 
Posts
3,272
Likes
14,212
Much of the collective forum knowledge on Omega timers can be found on this thread:
 
Posts
339
Likes
964
Did someone just delete a post from this thread? I was sure I saw a post that is not here any longer.
 
Posts
8,137
Likes
36,641
I'm actually from Preston which is of course near Blackpool.

I'd value it as £80-£120 as it's boxed and in good shape.

(OP has cross posted)
 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,897
Day jar voo all over again.

 
Posts
5
Likes
1
Much of the collective forum knowledge on Omega timers can be found on this thread:
Thanks 👍
 
Posts
5
Likes
1
Day jar voo all over again.

Thanks 👍