Forums Latest Members
  1. pedro.martinez Nov 14, 2018

Hello OF'ers,
    This is my first thread so I apologize in advance for the nooby errors but here I go.

I would like to hear the comments of experienced fellow OF members regarding the following:
    A couple of months ago I purchased a Seamaster 176.010 as a fixer upper and I have a doubt regarding the inner bezel currently installed in the watch.

When comparing the bezel font in my watch with others from the web -or from other posts in the OF- I noticed the font is different. (Please see attached pictures). When checking bezels for sale in the web, I see the bezel from my watch is the same font.

Is the bezel installed in my watch a service bezel??...or a Tissot bezel? ( as you guys may know Tissot issued an almost identical version of this watch).

Experts with information related to this, please enligth me.

regards
    Pedro

My watch:
    my yatching.jpg

Below an omega from other OF post.
    yachting.JPG

2. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Nov 15, 2018

Hi Pedro,

I have seen so many slight variations of these bezels that is nearly impossible to say for sure whether yours is original, service, or from a Tissot. All I can say is I've seen that type of bezel on other Omega 176.010s and I wouldn't turn down a watch based on that bezel.