Forums Latest Members

inherited gold omega with unusual bracelet, identification help please!

1. Shanuswilko Mar 5, 2019

Hi guys,

I inherited this watch from my grandparents who passed away a while ago. I’ve tried identifying it but there is so much info I don’t know where to start! I’m guessing it hasn’t been serviced for many years but seems in good condition on the outside.

Couple of pictures here but let me know if there are any others I can take to help. On the face which you cannot see it also says ‘quartz’.

Any info on model, value etc would be great, not looking to sell it just very curious as I just bought a speedmaster for my wedding so a nice full circle.

11FB84CE-225D-4C49-996F-52879D3E43FC.jpeg AFED6F5B-C30B-484E-AE19-FF527848DC0B.jpeg
  2. ext1 Mar 5, 2019

At first I thought you inherited a FOIS from your grandparents!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I'm not an expert so I can't identify the gold watch but try opening the back (not by yourself...) to see what the numbers say. That will be the ref.

Shanuswilko likes this.
  3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 5, 2019

4. Shanuswilko Mar 6, 2019

Thanks guys. I uploaded that picture last so to avoid confusion but it then appeared first

Anybody else got any other help?

Fois.jpg

5. Blued Mar 6, 2019

Caseback suggests it's a Constellation. Looks a bit like a ladies version. Try looking at the official Omega site and search their archive...

6. Shanuswilko Mar 6, 2019

Hi mate, pretty sure it is a men’s as it was from my grandfathers collection. I tried the archive but no luck, I don’t know where to start with the strap either as it seems quite unusual.

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Mar 6, 2019

Looks 80s/90s.

Model information will be marked inside the case back.

Shanuswilko likes this.