Forums Latest Members
  1. Omegavintage101 Aug 17, 2016

Just looking at this watch. Can anyone tell if it's real, it's from someone who works with watches and we know them quite well, and I do trust them.

It doesn't have an original strap, which I am also trying to get hold of one.

Any information would be great. This will be my first classic, I will be wearing this so not so worried about the condition.

Only Photo I took I'm afraid.

IMG_0411.JPG
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 17, 2016

3. Omegavintage101 Aug 17, 2016

Thanks for the response, I only had it breifly and quickly took this photo! I appreciate its hard based on this photo alone! It has an omega crown and has the omega stencilled under the screen/glass, Which I know is a feature, I'm sure it is genuine as the source is reliable! Just wanted confirmation really! I will try and get the code from inside If I can.

I have one more photo which was sent to me before I had it! The strap is defiantly not omega. I'm hoping they can source me one of similar to the original. Does anyone know if that is something that can be done. The 1st photo shows lots of marks you can't really see. So it actually looks nicer than that.

image.jpeg
  4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 17, 2016

It looks very different from that angle. I'll let others make a judgment whether it 's a redial or just a relume.

5. werdna77 Aug 17, 2016

I'm going to vote redial as I've see a few more dubious sellers online selling these as "rail master" inspired "refinished".