Forums Latest Members

Incoming...Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000...Need your help/thoughts, please..

1. deepak_vg Oct 26, 2011

All,
    I just purchased an Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000. The price was good, the description was amazing (100% original bezel, case, crystal, movement, dial, bracelet, everything genuine). So I pulled the trigger on this on without too much thought.

I wanted to check with the experts to get your thoughts on this watch. This will be my first Omega watch so I am really excited and can’t wait to get it in my wrist.

I have a few questions:
    1) This was listed as a ‘vintage’ Omega. Does this really qualify as a ‘vintage’?
    2) Is the Omega Cosmic 2000 a good value overall in terms of watch quality, durability, and resale value?
    3) Looking at the photos, does it look like the watch is 100% original/genuine)? I am not sure if it is possible to even make this call based on looking at the photos. I apologize if it can’t be done. But I wanted to check to see if you can look at the photos and let me know what your thoughts are.
    4) Do any of you own or have owned this watch? If so, what is your overall take on this watch?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am very excited that I made the purchase. I wanted to check with the team here to see what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance for your response.

2. Baden Harrison Oct 30, 2011

Got the same model and love it, my bracelet is not in great condition so I have purchased a NOS one with the view to keep my original clasp on it.
    Well made built like a tank and They are cracking value at the mo too!

Luckily my dial, hands and case are in very good condition so I think I'm going to ask my watch repairer to give them the full spa treatment for me.

I think they are still a tiny bit marmite but wasn't the seamaster 600m ploprof once ;-)

Enjoy it.

Baden

3. Baden Harrison Oct 30, 2011

Just noticed what is that extra bit on the bracelet clasp? Looks like some kind of extender? Could do with one of hem for my seamaster 120 hmmm