Forums Latest Members

Incoming came in, but what kind of warranty card is this?

1. chickenman26 Jun 6, 2015

Just received this watch from eLady in Japan. Advertised as having all boxes and "International warranty claim postcard."
    It's a two-part form with a carbon copy under the top form and some red peel-and-stick label. Has anyone seen this before? It appears to be a genuine Omega form for dealership use, but not an International Warranty card. I need to know whether this form will get me warranty service if needed. Thanks.

Stu warraqnty front.JPG warranty back.JPG some strange form.JPG

2. alam Jun 6, 2015

Japanese?

3. scruffy Jun 6, 2015

beats me, but section (E) looks like it's a japanese department store based on a search of the phone number.

marui department store kinshicho

4. chickenman26 Jun 6, 2015

Nice work, scruffy. Thanks. I figured it was something like that. I'm seeing a square on the back probably intended for a postage stamp, so maybe this is a card you mail in to activate the warranty? Whatever it is, it's certainly not an International Warranty Card. The watch was a store window display, and I know how the boxes and papers of display units often grow legs.

5. fskywalker Jun 17, 2015

I doubt that form will give you warranty. For warranty understand you need either purchasing receipt from AD or Omega boutique (if they have records on their system from your purchase that works too) or the stamped warranty card.

6. chickenman26 Jun 17, 2015

I think you're correct. Luckily, the watch is quartz, so I doubt I'd need to use the warranty.

7. Geo! Jun 18, 2015

Here's what came out of my translator for what it's worth. Listed in the order you present the photos, I hope it helps you.

1)

[Customers over OMEGA No. 376296 customers refrain omega "international warranty" claim postcard o l4 years December 14 (A) the date of purchase AD (B) cMNIE Had of omega 1.213 | | | | | O Bi9ibi / iolaloloi / aennasaaaasaan item number two 1.EDideolslolo] serial number (C) of the desired destination 1. the use of international warranty customers certifying that eleven 2 (D) international warranty registrant * membership card name date of birth, and then managed in the phone number this EA Please fill always phonetic date of birth TSH date Gender Male Female Single. Married collection YubinbangoLLILIT Avadh ... apartment name / room number e-mail address * Tel l (E) Contact dealer (person in charge name also please fill) eam co -Feexorrawalel 17 SHOP CODE and (decoy pole the stomach into the 痁橏:. co for coercive EEW inform me from omega - Please fill in the de) Four dot watch Marui Kinshicho store 6F Yubinbango130-0022 Sumida Higashi-kyo 3-9-10 eleven Please to eleven 203 (3535) -0101 □ If you do not wish to products / entertainments such as your invitation. Customers questionnaire Occupation 1. companies and team work 2, companies and organizations management 3. self-employed 4 professional, free industry 5. Students 6. housewife 7. part-time job 8. Unemployed 9. Other (intended use of this Omega? 1. Please tell us the sources of information used 2. became the trigger for your gift-giving 3. betrothal-back purchase on your own. 1 Homepage 2 catalogs newspaper / 3M84 Yomiuri daily 5. 6. Nikkei 7. Other (8. acquaintance. Friend's recommendation 9, the magazine 10 in the story of the shop staff 11. In the shop to see the goods in the shop 12. Other

2)

Rates recipient 払郵 flights Ichikawa stations approved 5366 submissions Ichikawa, Chiba Prefecture raw wood 2526-23 ratio until the validity period April 30, 2015 Nippon Express Co., Ltd. BILT-1 5 floor Swatch Group Japan KK Omega international warranty issue secretariat row

3)

Name, address, telephone number E-mail address you provided in the personal information protection seal this postcard, our products, for the purpose of issuing of purpose, as well as after-sales service and international warranty to guide you through the special events, etc. only We will use. Also, answer the questionnaire, in a way that can not be identified your name, still we have been a reference for product development in the future, Yellow paper in this postcard, etc. other than based on requested purpose laws and regulations Do not use or a third party 示致. Personal For information easel, etc., and after fill in the necessary information, please contact the contact that is described in the postcard, or on this seal of postcard of the Company Please paste your Luo. To protect your personal information Swatch Group Japan KK

8. chickenman26 Jun 18, 2015

It may be Japanese, but it's actually Greek to me! Thanks, Geo! From what you've posted, it looks like it's more of a marketing survey than registration. Might take it into the boutique for a few chuckles.

Stu

Edited Jun 18, 2015