Forums Latest Members
  1. ainterian Mar 24, 2014

Took a gamble on this one. Looks like the American market KL 6312 model. Non-descript gold filled with SS back case. I was going back and forth due to its genericness and light patina on the dial, but after reading Desmond's article on the movement, and reading the words "If you see one, snap it up, as [the KL 6312] is probably one of the rarer of all American cased Omega models featuring a mid-500 series movement," I decided to pull the trigger. Hopefully I won't regret it. Will post better pics/details upon receipt.

$_57.JPG
    $_57 (1).JPG

I thought the dial may be refinished, but there is another kl 6312 with the same exact dial for sale on the bay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201031311990?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:ITPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

What do you guys/gals think?

2. ainterian Mar 28, 2014

More pics as promised. Came with a nifty box that looks as old as the watch. I'll pretend it's the original box :) keeping good time. About +8s/day. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

fjf likes this.