Forums Latest Members
  1. orenbvip Dec 6, 2016

was in Tokyo all last week and asked around about a 3570.40 and they all laughed and said "rare". On a whim I asked my watch guy to check at the trade show here in Miami and to his luck he found one . Didn't have papers but had matching hand tag and serials seemed to checkout. Don't even know if I over paid but I wanted it. I found a 1125 bracelet for it as well but it didn't have the end links,

I also searched for the 560 and 617 endlinks and can't find them , who has them?

IMG_6165.JPG IMG_6170.JPG
    Barada7, Drawarms, Badwolf and 2 others like this.
  2. ck1109 Dec 6, 2016

Congrats!

I've been wanting one for a while now but the timing never matches up. One always shows up for sale after I've made another big purchase. ::facepalm1::

Their prices have gone up too. The last listing I saw was $5k+ :eek:

3. orenbvip Dec 7, 2016

Also just to be sure, it didn't come with the card but it did have the hand tag, so in assuming its legit? Seller is trusted and I could go back. Should I also email omega? Some ppl here say it starts at 7713xxx but I've seen ones with card from good sellers archived at same serial range as mine 77128xx

IMG_6175.JPG
  4. kov Trüffelschwein. Dec 7, 2016

Serial is in the known range and if the tag matches the serial on the case and on the movement you should hold your grail, congrats :thumbsup:

5. orenbvip Dec 7, 2016

Any idea about the end links? Searched OF and eBay, nothing. any leads are greatly appreciated.

6. orenbvip Mar 7, 2019

sadly might have to sell this one, what do you think its worth nowadays?